Tim Horton’s Mighty Mytes Hockey
(for first year skaters 3-6 year olds)
- Program commences on the Wednesday after Thanksgiving until the first week of March
- Program runs Wednesday’s and Friday’s
- Apprx. 50 minutes on the ice each session
- Program is sponsored by Tim Horton’s
- All Players receive Jersey and Socks
- Full equipment is required (not supplied) helmet, cage, mouth guard (with tether), neck protector, shoulder pads, elbow pads, gloves hockey pants, athletic support, shin pads, skates. and hockey stick
Paula Bourne is the instructor for the class which has a maximum of 30 participants per session. Paula has on ice Assistants to support the development of the players.
The Myte Program is skilled based and is Initiation Program certified through the Ontario Minor Hockey Association. The first part of the program focuses on developing the players skating as the program progresses through the year sticks and pucks are introduced and puck handling and skill development are worked on. The program ends with a year end game.
The Myte Program is returning for the 2022-23 season!
Reminder that ALL new players are required to have one parent/guardian from the home complete the Respect in Sport Parent Course. Please visit the home page for more information on this program and the online link. The online Respect in Sport Parent course must be completed prior to registering the player. Failure to complete the course prior to registering will have the player removed until one parent/guardian completes the course. Should the registration fill during this time there is no guarantee the player will receive a spot in the program.