Permission to Skate (Orillia Players), News (Orillia Minor Hockey Association)

News Article
News Article Image
Apr 01, 2023 | Jennifer McLean | 2320 views
Permission to Skate (Orillia Players)
Orillia Players wanting to apply for a Permission to Skate for AAA or a Junior must now complete a form online.  The form is located under Registration on the website. 

Once the form is completed online it will be sent directly to Glen Connor the OMHA Delegate who will then send an email when the PTS is ready to be picked up and taken with the player to the applicable tryout.
Please make sure that the form is completed fully with players dob, full address including postal code, previous team, team wanting to tryout for. 

Here is the link:  Permission to Skate and Non Resident Passport (Orillia Players ONLY)